Thomas Nides is the American Ambassador to Israel. He has not exactly endeared himself to the Israelis in the two years he’s been in their country, for he has a supercilious habit of telling them what he, the grand panjandrum and viceroy sent out to the colonies from Washington, thinks they should do. More on […]
- The Unstoppable Rise of Donald Trump: A Party’s Favorite Despite All Odds
- Tensions Rise as US Approves $75M Arms Sale to Taiwan, China Warns of Strong Reaction
- Congressional Leaders to Meet Biden at WH to Discuss Government Shutdown and Aid for Ukraine
- CITIZEN OPEN THREAD — MONDAY
- Koch Family’s Lobbying Group Pulls Support from Nikki Haley, Republican Presidential Nominee
No comments to show.