Sweden had quite recently allowed the burning of the Qur’an on the grounds of the freedom of expression, but now it is under pressure from Turkey, which is opposing its membership in NATO unless it abandons the freedom of speech. So goodbye, freedom of speech. “Police in Stockholm: Koran burnings will not be allowed as […]
- Climate Protesters Interrupting New York Met Opera Get a Rude Awakening When the Curtain Drops and Security Shows Up
- Update — New Zealand police arrest covid Vaccine whistleblower.
- Outrage Over Trans Student, 18, Showering with Girls Forces Federal Investigation of School District
- Robbery? College Football Playoff Field Is Set… But Fans Are Furious About 1 Major Omission
- DeSantis Announces He’s on State Ballot with a Strange Message Targeting His Own Party
No comments to show.