“This is a global problem, it shows there are no adequate or safe ways for people fleeing a conflict or persecution to come to Mexico and the United States, they have to depend on organized crime.” Well, gee, that’s a shame, but exactly what conflict or persecution are they feeling in Mauritania? “These groups of […]
- The Unstoppable Rise of Donald Trump: A Party’s Favorite Despite All Odds
- Tensions Rise as US Approves $75M Arms Sale to Taiwan, China Warns of Strong Reaction
- Congressional Leaders to Meet Biden at WH to Discuss Government Shutdown and Aid for Ukraine
- CITIZEN OPEN THREAD — MONDAY
- Koch Family’s Lobbying Group Pulls Support from Nikki Haley, Republican Presidential Nominee
No comments to show.