Narcotics are crossing the border at an unprecedented rate, and cartel activity is almost entirely to blame for the U.S. drug overdose issue, which is predominantly a fentanyl crisis. The number of deaths from drug overdoses has increased dramatically in recent years. That would be the functional equal of a mid-size commercial jetliner disappearing from the sky every day, and just like with fentanyl, those fictitious airliners would be mostly filled with people under the age of 35. At the moment, this tragedy represents America’s worst humanitarian failure.
- “I Don’t Have the Authority to do That!” – Joe Biden When Asked Why He’s Waiting to Take Executive Action on the Border Crisis He Created (VIDEO)
- ‘Goodnight, Odie’: Historic Odysseus Lunar Lander Sends Moving Farewell Picture Before Powering Down on the Moon’s South Pole
- Feeble Joe Biden Hides at Camp David While Trump Holds Massive Rallies in North Carolina and Virginia
- Watch Live | President Trump speaks in Richmond.
- New York Teacher Accused Of Forcing Terrified 3-year-old In Closet, Warning The ‘Grinch’ Would Come For him
No comments to show.