On the House floor, Rep. Gaetz claimed American personnel in Syria were trapped in a “hellscape” of violence and foreign interference and that American counterterrorism activities there would continue. The Florida legislator also suggested withdrawing troops from Syria since ISIS fighters don’t threaten the US.
- The Unstoppable Rise of Donald Trump: A Party’s Favorite Despite All Odds
- Tensions Rise as US Approves $75M Arms Sale to Taiwan, China Warns of Strong Reaction
- Congressional Leaders to Meet Biden at WH to Discuss Government Shutdown and Aid for Ukraine
- CITIZEN OPEN THREAD — MONDAY
- Koch Family’s Lobbying Group Pulls Support from Nikki Haley, Republican Presidential Nominee
No comments to show.