The Biden administration divides U.S. forces between Europe and the Pacific, reducing the already insufficient capabilities to prevent or beat China in a Taiwan battle. The U.S. Air Force and Navy require European support to relocate to the Pacific. During German Chancellor Olaf Scholz’s visit to Washington last week, President Joe Biden lost a crucial opportunity to publicly pressure him.
- Expert on Squatters Warns Nation: We’re in for a ‘Nightmare’ Once Illegal Immigrants Discover Housing Law Loopholes
- Trump Breaks Silence on Melania’s Absence: There’s About to Be a Big Change
- President Trump Takes the Stage at CPAC: “If Crooked Joe Biden and His Thugs Win in 2024, the Worst is Yet to Come!” (VIDEO)
- 7 farmers And 1 driver Dead After head-on Collision in California: Police Say
- GoFundMe Fundraiser to Help Cover Trump’s Legal Fees Surpasses a Million Dollars
No comments to show.