Ireland is now a perfect example of how fascism grows: fear of the state develops after politicians fully surrender to special interest groups or to certain ideologies. If police, the military and the media then capitulate to these politicians, who represent the state, then the host society is lost, along with the rights of its […]
- The Unstoppable Rise of Donald Trump: A Party’s Favorite Despite All Odds
- Tensions Rise as US Approves $75M Arms Sale to Taiwan, China Warns of Strong Reaction
- Congressional Leaders to Meet Biden at WH to Discuss Government Shutdown and Aid for Ukraine
- CITIZEN OPEN THREAD — MONDAY
- Koch Family’s Lobbying Group Pulls Support from Nikki Haley, Republican Presidential Nominee
No comments to show.