Sun, a Grenada-based diplomat and Jack Ma’s protege, was accused by CNBC of cheating investors by making Tronix and BitTorrent appear frequently traded when they weren’t. The SEC accuses Sun of arranging the marketing effort that “concealed the fact that the celebrities were compensated for their tweet.”
- Jonathan Turley previews today’s Fani Willis hearing.
- Start watching Ned Ryun exactly at 2:02 mark. How Trump can deconstruct the administrative state.
- WATCH LIVE NOW: Former Law Partner and Divorce Attorney to Testify About Relationship Between Fulton DA Fani Willis and Nathan Wade in Disqualification Hearing – Judge Decides He is NOT Protected by Attorney-Client Privilege!
- FBI needs a new social media person. This is brutal.
- Dr. Charles Hoffe criminal trial set to begin for telling truth about covid Vaccine.
No comments to show.