U.S. Federal Judge Stuart Kyle Duncan, a member of the New Orleans-based 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, appointed by President Trump, is stopped from speaking at Stanford Law School. In an message to students on Friday, Stanford Law dean Jenny Martinez said preventing a speaker from presenting through heckling or other […]
- End of the Line for CNN Hosts? Anderson Cooper, Wolf Blitzer, and Other Big Names May Be on ‘Chopping Block’
- WHAT A SURPRISE: Neocon Nikki Rows Back on Pledge to Endorse Trump, Could Stay in Race Until July
- Does Rick Wilson send Bannon invoices for living in his head.
- There’s a new medical diagnosis in DSM, Steve Bannon Derangement Syndrome.
- Biden’s Justice: 38,000 Meals Air-Dropped to People Complicit in Hamas’ Slaughter of Jews
No comments to show.