While the Supreme Court heard oral arguments on Tuesday about challenges to President Joe Biden’s plan to cancel a significant tranche of federal student loans, Chief Justice John Roberts asked the question, ‘We’re talking about half a trillion dollars and 43 million Americans. How does that fit under the normal understanding of “modify?”’ The Biden administration contends that the HEROES Act, an existing law, allows the secretary of education to “waive or modify” any statutory or regulatory provision that applies to student financial assistance programs if the secretary determines that such action is necessary to ensure that borrowers are not…
- Biden So Far Gone He Calls Trump a Congressman: ‘Someone Call the Nearest Nursing Home’
- WATCH: Arrests Made After Violent Pro Hamas Rioters Clash With Police in NYC While Trying to Stop Rockefeller Christmas Tree Lighting – At Least One Leftist Rioter Seen With Swastika Sign
- SICKENING DISPLAY OF POLICE ABUSE: Cops Shove Woman to the Ground on J6 As She Chokes On Deadly CS Gas, Screams For Help: ‘I’m Blind… I Can’t Go Back… I Can’t Breathe’ [WATCH]
- Unhinged DC Judge Beryl Howell Who Is Assisting Jack Smith in His Political Assassination of Donald Trump Goes on Toxic Trump-Hating Rant in Public Speech (VIDEO)
- Donald Trump Celebrates After Massive Endorsement by BLM Leader, Dems Should Be Nervous
No comments to show.