New in PJ Media: Old Joe Biden swung by Selma, Ala., on Sunday to commemorate the 58th anniversary of “Bloody Sunday,” the March 7, 1965, civil rights march in Selma that state troopers attacked with tear gas and clubs, leading to serious injuries to seventeen marchers. As is his longstanding habit, Biden seized the opportunity […]
- The Unstoppable Rise of Donald Trump: A Party’s Favorite Despite All Odds
- Tensions Rise as US Approves $75M Arms Sale to Taiwan, China Warns of Strong Reaction
- Congressional Leaders to Meet Biden at WH to Discuss Government Shutdown and Aid for Ukraine
- CITIZEN OPEN THREAD — MONDAY
- Koch Family’s Lobbying Group Pulls Support from Nikki Haley, Republican Presidential Nominee
No comments to show.