“At today’s status hearing, the defense unexpectedly claimed the state damaged the pistol. This may allude to the FBI’s July 2022 weapons testing report, which indicates that functionality testing damaged the gun’s internal components. The pistol is proof.”
- Momentum Builds Around the Most Important Conservative Boycotts Yet: CVS and Walgreens
- Major Turn at CNN Puts Anderson Cooper and Other Big Names at Risk of Removal: Report
- Putin Sends NATO Members a Warning
- Get Out While You Can: New York Judge Marva Brown Releases Vicious Criminal Amira Hunter Back on the Street After Brutal Attack on Subway Cellist
- REPORT: Creepy Joe Biden Asked Grandchildren and Aides How Young People ‘Could Make Love’ During Scamdemic
No comments to show.